CJC 1295 DAC
Substance: GHRH Peptide
Pack: 1 vial x 2 mg
Availability: IN STOCK
Shipping Line : UK Line2
CJC-1295 DAC, also known as growth hormone releasing factor (GRF MOD (1-29) or GRF), is an analogue of GHRH (growth hormone releasing hormone).
CJC-1295 is a GHRH (the 44-amino acid long version) with 15 aminos removed, thus a total of 29 amino acids, and bound to DAC it is also called Drug Affinity Complex, and CJC-1295 is often referred to as GHRH with Drug Affinity Complex, this essentially lengthens its life span.
The difference between CJC-1295 and CJC-1295 DAC is that CJC-1295 DAC version CJC-1295 with the addition of so-called. Drug Affinity Complex (DAC), which significantly prolong their effects and action. This means that the product will act in the body much longer than is usual in CJC-1295 (without DAC), namely up to 14 days.
The main effects of CJC-1295 DAC
- enhances secretion of growth hormone in the blood;
- helps achieve significant muscle hardness;
- promotes muscle growth and strength;
- helps burn fat effectively;
- visibly improves skin quality, has a rejuvenating effect and smooths wrinkles;
- increases bone density;
- effectively strengthens ligaments and joints;
- has a significant positive effect on sleep, regeneration and vitality.